This is a series of reflection questions from before and after my math exam. This was our first exam, and it was a couple weeks ago. It was worth 20% of our math grade. To help us study we got a mock exam and a review packet. We had 90 minutes on the exam.
- How are you feeling about your first exam? A: I was feeling fine, but the exam prep is so cheesy and annoying it’s made me more stressed. I’m still feeling good, but I was feeling better before.
2. How did you feel about the Mock Exam? A: I’m disappointed I got some questions wrong, but for the most part I just misread questions so I’m not too worried.
3. How have you been studying? A: I’ve mostly been getting people to ask me questions, so far it’s been working well.
4. What has been working? What has not? A: As far as I can tell, everything I’ve been doing has been working.
- How did you study? A: After I completed the mock exam I got the counselors at homework club at the JCC to ask me questions.
- How did writing the exam feel? A: When I was writing the exam it felt ordinary. It wasn’t that special.
- Did you feel prepared for the exam? A: Yes! There really isn’t that much else to say about this.
This is an Explain Everything I made on variables. I made this so other people can learn about variables.
This is a picture of the three middle school exams.